If you’re planning your first trip away with restrictions now easing, it’s important to still be vigilant and remember the rules about staying safe while camping.
At Jawa Offroad Camper Trailers, we’re excited about everyone being able to get out and about and hit the road again!
While we’re all about having fun, we know how important is for everyone to adhere to the rules and keep safety as their number one priority.
Tips for Safe Camping
While we all know restrictions are easing across Queensland and we can get out and camp again, it’s still important to remember a few key things:
- Respect social distancing.
- Try to isolate as much as possible if you are still concerned – however keep in mind, restrictions have been lifted.
- Don’t forget to pack the big essentials for safety – a fully stocked first aid kit (especially if you’re planning to go off the grid) and as much water as you can carry.
- There are ways to stay clean and healthy even when staying in the great outdoors. Make the most of your ensuite shower and pack lots of yummy healthy foods to enjoy.
- When it comes to camp fires, safety is paramount! Firstly, make sure fires are allowed where you are camping; ensure your fire is totally out before going to bed; keep a clear distance around the fire itself and make sure nothing is overhanging and teach your kids about the importance of keeping away from the fire for their own safety.
- Enjoy your trip, drive safely and have fun!
Staying Safe while Camping
Jawa Camper Trailers are the number 1 choice for hundreds of families in Queensland and all around Australia. We build products we stand behind and with thousands of kilometres travelled across some of the most rugged roads in Australia, we are ready to find you the camper that will get you where you are going!
When travelling with a camper, you don’t want to be held back by the terrain. Jawa Camper Trailers combine quality components with great designs and outstanding features to make your trip enjoyable.